Join us Wednesday, September 14th from 8am to 2:30pm
Alstede Farms (Harvest Hall), Chester, New Jersey
LANDSCAPE INDUSTRY SUSTAINABLE LAND CARE CERTIFICATION WORKSHOP
Join the American Green Zone Alliance (AGZA), National Association of Landscape Professionals (NALP), New Jersey Green
Industry Council (NJGIC), New Jersey Landscape Contractors Association (NJLCA) and New Jersey Nursery and Landscape
Association (NJNLA), for an informative certification program. For just $125, attendees will receive:
- Access to 15 interactive webinars that teach the fundamentals of electric-powered sustainable land care.
- Classroom Instruction that emphasizes the importance of training and certification, satisfying aesthetic expectations,
and reaching Return on Investment. Specific topics covered include the following:
• Battery electric basics
• Infrastructure and charging
• Impact reduction and benefits
• Work productivity considerations
• Economics (ROI, Downstream savings, cost-effectiveness)
• Case studies
• External influencers that are making decisions & changes to your industry –
and what you can do about it
- “Hands-On” Component: The hands-on equipment component that follows the classroom session will feature three or
more leading brands of commercial grade equipment – handheld tools (blowers, saws, trimmers) and mowers. Leading
manufacturers of commercial equipment will be invited to display/demonstrate mowers and handheld tools.
- Recertification Credits: NJ Pest: 13-3, 3A-3, 8C-3, CNLP: 1.5 Environment and 1.5
Professional, ProFACT: 3 & NALP LIC Recertification Credits available.
8:00 to 8:45: Check In / Morning Refreshments
8:50 to 9:00: NALP Presentation
9:00 to 10:00: Success Starts with the Soil – Brian Oleksak, County College of Morris
10:00 to 11:00: Breaking Barriers – A Conventional Landscape Transition to Sustainable
Land Care – Richard McCoy, Richard McCoy Horticultural Services
11:00 to 12:30: AGZA (presentation with Q&A)
12:30 to 1:00: Lunch
1:00 to 2:00: Field Tool Introduction and Demos
2:00 to 2:30: Interactive Q&A with Hosts and Tool Reps
2:30 Presentation of Certificates | End of Workshop
Easy Registration – Place your phone camera on the QR Code & fill out registration info or CLICK HERE to register.